Giveaway info at the end of post.
Growing in Faith, Hope, and Love NIV Bible for Teen Girls
Release Date: 2015
Publisher: ZonderKidz (Zondervan)
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | #NIVBibleforTeenGirls
I love that this giveaway goes right along with the one we have running for Korie Robertson’s Strong and Kind. Yes, there is plenty of good that is happening around us, lots of good things done by young people, but the focus seems mostly on the bad. Those teen years are already jam-packed with emotions, questions, and decisions, but with all negative stuff, it is hard to keep the faith, hope, and love around. Enter the NIV Bible for Teen Girls.
This Bible from Zondervan is designed for girls ages 13 to 18. Along with the Word of God, there are some added features to help teen girls to grow in faith, hope, and love. If we could live out these attributes, even in just our homes, what a big difference that would make when we go out into the world!
I don’t have any teen girls in my house right now, but I will in a few short years! I have been a teen girl and I have also worked with teen girls in youth ministry, and this Bible is a great resource to guide girls in their walk with God.
- Daily readings by popular Christian female authors – Annie Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more!
- Character profiles of women in the Bible
- Book introductions for each book of the Bible
- Highlighted promises of God: verses worth remembering
- A concordance for help in finding verses
- The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
One lucky reader will receive a copy of the NIV Bible for Teen Girls. Giveaway ends Friday, November 6th. (Giveaway open to US and Canada residents ONLY. If you have been a winner of one of our giveaways in the last 30 days, you are not eligible for this giveaway.)
For your chance to win, leave a comment below sharing about the first Bible you got, your favorite translation of the Bible, an encouragement for teen girls, or just say “Howdy”. For extra entries, tweet about the book, share on Facebook, or leave a comment on any post on our family blog Keeping Up with the Moys. Leave separate comments to each extra entry with link to entry if possible.