I bought this book in college, and just re-read it recently. The authors use a great example of seven cascading pools of water to represent the seven principles we are to live by as Proverbs 31 women. At the end of each section (principle) there are “Splashes from John”. The first seven chapters of John also correspond to each of the principles. Both women also give their testimony to demonstrate that the Proverbs 31 woman does not have to be perfect. God still uses her to do great things.
1. Revere Jesus Christ as Lord
2. Love, Honor, and Respect Your Husband
3. Nurture Your Children
4. Create a Loving Environment for Family and Friends
5. Faithfully Oversee Time and Money
6. Mentor Others, Develop Godly Friendships
7. Extend Yourself to Meet Community Needs